Stand Against Racism
Join us for our 2nd Annual Stand Against Racism Open House!
Friday 11 AM - 2 PM and 3 PM - 5 PM
Special viewing of Netflix documentary, 13th prior to the open house, starting at 10:30 am and 2:00 pm.
*Program at 12:30 pm: Featuring Mankato and North Mankato community leaders
Join hundreds of community organizations, schools, religious groups, and local YWCAs nationwide in taking a Stand Against Racism. Stand Against Racism is a way to jumpstart your action and commitment to eliminating racism in our community. We hope that you’ll learn something, meet someone, and identify the next steps that you can take. Stand Against Racism was started by YWCA Trenton and YWCA Princeton in 2007 and has since become a national movement.
- Join community members in signing a pledge to Stand Against Racism
- Participate in interactive activities
- Learn about advocacy in our community and country
- Have the opportunity to purchase books on the topic of race
- Enjoy conversation with other engaged community members
- Connect with the YWCA Mankato Racial Justice team and learn about additional opportunities to take a stand against racism