Many companies will match gifts given by employees to nonprofits and charities. If you or your spouse work for an employer with an employee match program, you could double or even triple the dollar amount of your gift! Some companies even match retired employee gifts.
How to Match Your Gift:
- Make your personal gift to YWCA Mankato. >Click here for ways to give!<
- Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources or personnel department.*
- Complete the employee section and sign the form.
- Mail the complete form to:
127 South 2nd Street STE 200
Mankato, MN 56001
- Our section of the form is completed and mailed back to your employer.
- The match is made by the employer.
- You will be notified when your employer matches your gift.
*Every employee match program is different. Contact your human resources or personnel department for information on how to make your matching gift count!
Inspired to Give
Gretchen and Brett Taylor love to double others' dollars for YWCA Mankato! In 2016, the Taylors used their year-end gift to inspire others to give, resulting in more than $2,000 in pledges and donations. You or your organization can do the same.
Each year, YWCA Mankato participates in several online giving campaigns including Give to the Max Day and Giving Tuesday. You, your family and/or your company can be recognized as a YWCA Mankato matching sponsor!
For more information on becoming a matching gift sponsor, contact Laura at email@example.com or (507)386-2187.
YWCA Mankato is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. EIN: 41-0711619. For more information on matching gifts, contact Laura Stevens at (507) 386-2187 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.