It's Time to Talk: Forums on Race™
Thank you to everyone that attended our February 2020 IT2T Forum. We look forward to the next time we can all get together to EDUCATE, ENGAGE & EMPOWER.
A special thank you to all of our sponsors, and our thanks to our storytellers who bravely shared their experiences, these events could not happen without your support.
About the Event
At It’s Time to Talk™: Forums on Race 2020, attendees will engage in the concept of how racial justice cannot be achieved without voter justice by:
- Hearing from local storytellers
- Learning and gathering information from non-partisan organizations committed to voter justice
- Participating in facilitated dialogue at their table about their lived experiences of race
It's Time to Talk (IT2T) is an engaging event which:
- Educates about facets of racism, equity and inclusion
- Engages in dialogue, discussion and self-reflection
- Empowers communities to lead sustainable change
New in 2020:
- Local non-partisan organizations with information related to voter and racial justice to hold an information booth.
Additional information for registered attendees:
Please check in at the registration table.
Breakfast and information booths: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Program begins: 9:00 AM
Speakers, Table Dialogue, Information Booths, Resource Table: 9:00 AM - 12 PM
Program concludes: 12:00 PM Lunch will not be provided.
Privacy rooms are available.
Gender neutral restrooms are available on the 2nd level.
We believe the strength of our future depends on our ability to develop new skills around inclusion and equity, understand the realities of racism today, and commit ourselves to action.
For more information, please contact Deena Schuster at firstname.lastname@example.org or Natasha Lopez-Rodriguez at email@example.com